Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/html/dmdocuments/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp:/usr/local/apache/htdocs) in /home/twnafri1/public_html/administrator/components/com_docman/classes/DOCMAN_file.class.php on line 71
|Name||AFRICA-WIDE DIALOGUE ON GENDER, AFRICA AND THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC CRISES|
The Gender Unit of Third World Network Africa (TWN-Africa) organized a meeting on the gender dimensions, impacts and implications of the global financial and economic crises in Africa. The meeting was held under the theme: Africa-wide Dialogue on Gender, Africa and the Global Financial and Economic Crises, at Erata Hotel, East Legon in Accra- Ghana, from 14th to 16th October, 2009.
It was attended by 30 African women’s rights activists, feminist economists, gender experts and scholars as well as allies from global women’s movement. Countries represented included Ethiopia, Kenya Mauritius, Nigeria, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda and Ghana.
|Filename||Report on the Africa wide dialogue on gender the global economic crisis.doc|
|Filetype||doc (Mime Type: application/msword)|
|Created On:||04/16/2010 03:04|
|Last updated on||04/16/2010 03:07|
- FORTY WEST AFRICANS ATTEND WORKSHOP ON MINING
- Capacity Building Workshop for CSOs, Media and Artisanal and Small Miners
- NCOM Concludes Two-day Strategy Meeting
- AA16.1 Le leitmotiv de la politique américaine à l’égard de l’Afrique dans le second mandat du Président Obama
- AA16.1: La révolte touareg au Mali et l’impérialisme dans l’Afrique de nos jours
- National Stakeholders' Consultation on EPAs
- Public Forum on Mining Reforms and Contracts Renegotiation
- Statement -- 4th Alternative Mining Indaba