The Cadre Building Course towards ‘Developing Progressive African Responses to the Neo-Liberal Global Financial and Economic Crises’ will be a 5-day capacity building and strategy seminars and workshops on various dimensions of the global crises for a range of pan-African civil society actors and networks engaged in advocacy, activism and campaigns on Finance, Trade, Gender, Mining & Natural Resource Extraction and Climate Change. There will be about 40-50 participants drawn to reflect linguistic, sectoral-constituency, and gender balance in Africa.
The five-day course will also involve a discussion of strategy, and the adoption of a common/or shared platform, for intervening with African and other governments and policy-making institutions on the crises.
- FORTY WEST AFRICANS ATTEND WORKSHOP ON MINING
- Capacity Building Workshop for CSOs, Media and Artisanal and Small Miners
- NCOM Concludes Two-day Strategy Meeting
- AA16.1 Le leitmotiv de la politique américaine à l’égard de l’Afrique dans le second mandat du Président Obama
- AA16.1: La révolte touareg au Mali et l’impérialisme dans l’Afrique de nos jours
- National Stakeholders' Consultation on EPAs
- Public Forum on Mining Reforms and Contracts Renegotiation
- Statement -- 4th Alternative Mining Indaba