African Agenda: is a bi-monthly magazine in English with lead articles translated into French. African Agenda published since 1994 reflects TWN’s concerns and campaigns around issues of economic policy, sustainable development, trade and investment, gender, environment, politics, culture and civil society. African Agenda provides cutting-edge analysis on economic and social issues.
**Access the archives by visiting the link here: http://www.twnafrica.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=89:aa-archives&Itemid=139&layout=default
The material in AA may be freely reproduced and distributed without prior permission, provided the source of material is attributed to African Agenda ISSN 0855-3378.
- Capacity Building Workshop for CSOs, Media and Artisanal and Small Miners
- NCOM Concludes Two-day Strategy Meeting
- AA16.1 Le leitmotiv de la politique américaine à l’égard de l’Afrique dans le second mandat du Président Obama
- AA16.1: La révolte touareg au Mali et l’impérialisme dans l’Afrique de nos jours
- National Stakeholders' Consultation on EPAs
- Public Forum on Mining Reforms and Contracts Renegotiation
- Statement -- 4th Alternative Mining Indaba
- ECOWAS EPA MEETING, TIME FOR GHANA TO SHOW LEADERSHIP